It’s no secret that around here we like pizza. It’s a go-to meal in our house, especially because it can be so versatile! In the years I’ve been blogging, I’ve written about pizza (and pizza derivatives…) more than a few times:
So it was more than fitting when Hodgson Mill contacted me about entering their Build a Better Pizza Contest. It’s all about taking standard pizza and putting a healthier spin on it, from the toppings all the way down to the crust. I’m creating a special pizza just for the contest, and I hope you will vote for my entry when the time comes.
Since I can’t share any actual pizza with you, Hodgson Mill is generously donating a Pizza Prize Pack, valued at $25, to one of my readers! It’s full of all the ingredients you need to get started on making your own healthier pizzas.
1) Leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite crazy pizza topping is.
2) Open to US residents only (no PO boxes).
3) For additional entries, Tweet about this post and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
4) Contest ends at 8:00 PM Central Time, Wednesday, October 10.
5) Winner will be drawn via Random.org, and notified by e-mail. The prize will be directly shipped from Hodgson Mill.
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Alice! Enjoy your pizza-making days ahead!
Disclaimer: I received products from Hodgson Mill in order to create an entry for their Build a Better Pizza Contest. I was not otherwise compensated to host this giveaway.