- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter , melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pint strawberries , diced
- 3 ounces cream cheese , cut into chunks
- 1 cup milk chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a giant (Texas-size) muffin tin.
Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In another bowl, mix together sugar and eggs. Whisk in melted butter, then add milk.
Stir in flour mixture until just mixed. Gently fold in strawberries, cream cheese, and milk chocolate
Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for about 20 minutes.