- 1 large cauliflower
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil , divided
- 1 cup packed parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut cauliflower top to stem into 1/2-inch-thick slices. You should get two complete steaks, and several smaller side slices.
Brush cauliflower on both sides with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes, until tender and beginning to caramelize.
Meanwhile, puree remaining ingredients in a food processor until it is not quite completely smooth. Taste and adjust salt if necessary.
Serve cauliflower steaks with sauce drizzled over the top.
Nutrition facts per serving