- 1 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 2 clementines
Preheat oven to 400°F and grease or line a 12-cup muffin pan.
Sift together flours and set aside.
Mix together sugars and melted butter, then stir in eggs, yogurt, juice and zest until well blended, then stir in flour until just incorporated.
Scoop batter into prepared pan and bake for about 15 minutes, until browned.