Strawberry Mint Sparkler
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This was part of my Strawberry Extravaganza I did for the Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24.
My friends and I, we’re a little obsessed with sparkling water. We like all things bubbly, actually (Hi, Prosecco!) but sparkling water has become the go-to at work, after the morning coffee and tea. Seems logical, then, that we would tap into the spring bounty and create a tasty drink based on what has become to be known as Sparkles.
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star review below! It means so much when you enjoy my recipes, so let me know how it goes and leave a comment if you have any questions.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Lemon sparkling water, about 4 cans
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for about five minutes, until sugar is fully dissolved, then add the mint, lemon juice, and berries. Remove from heat and let cool. Pour into a carafe and refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, pour in the sparkling water. Pour over ice into glasses garnished with additional berries.
- You can strain out the mint and berries before adding the sparkling water, but I like to leave them in – the flavor only intensifies!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate based on online calculators. Any nutritional information found on Stetted should be used as a general guideline only.
I focus on fresh ingredients and easy methods, with spins that keep meals interesting. Dinnertime shouldn’t be stressful or complicated, and I’m here to help you enjoy the time spent in the kitchen. Read more…
yummy , summer!
Cute name! Love the addition of lemon sparkling water. Sounds gooood 🙂
Wow, great job here. Awesome picture too! You should really consider submitting this to Recipe4Living’s Summertime Sipper Contest! It looks delicious!