- 1 prepared pie crust in 9-inch pan
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup kale , torn into bits
- 10 slices pepperoni , diced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes , diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add milk and cream and stir well.
Scatter kale, pepperoni, and tomatoes in crust. Pour over egg mixture, and stir toppings to evenly distribute.
Sprinkle cheese over the top, and bake for 40-45 minutes, until top is puffed and golden brown.