This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you sick of jam yet? Somehow, I’m not. My in-laws were here at the end of May and we went blackberry picking one day. That week I made three batches of jam. I fully admit I’m a little crazy when it comes to jam, but it is so darn easy that I can’t help making a ton of it. And when you have big beautiful blackberries and a full-on bouquet of basil … well, I don’t know what other people do, but I make jam.
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star review below! It means so much when you enjoy my recipes, so let me know how it goes and leave a comment if you have any questions.
- 5 cups blackberries, crushed
- 1 cup no sugar added apple juice
- 1 box Ball No Sugar pectin
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh basil
- In a 6-quart stockpot or dutch oven, heat the blackberries and apple juice over medium-high. Stir in the pectin, and bring to a rapid boil. Add the basil, and up to 1 cup of honey, depending on your tastes. Return to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, fill jars, and process in a hot-water bath for 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate based on online calculators. Any nutritional information found on Stetted should be used as a general guideline only.
I focus on fresh ingredients and easy methods, with spins that keep meals interesting. Dinnertime shouldn’t be stressful or complicated, and I’m here to help you enjoy the time spent in the kitchen. Read more…